Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Mini Feature: ArtFire.com

If you visited LuxuryLaneSoap.com this weekend, you may have noticed a big change. A new ArtFire online shop!

Why did I make the switch from Etsy to ArtFire?

Firstly, my Etsy Shop is still up and running! I love Etsy and I have met some of the most wonderful people there. Etsy will always have a special place in my heart. ♥ ArtFire respects this and they encourage you link to your Etsy shop if you'd like! (And your website, blog, twitter, flickr, etc...)

I opened an ArtFire shop because I instantly fell in love with the customizations available. You can add your own html coding to your shop, adjust shop colors and banner size! The customizations alone are so worth it, to me, because my ArtFire shop now matches my website so well.

Another great feature is Rapid Cart. Your customers no longer have to register for an account to purchase from you! I have been able to beautifully link my ArtFire shop within my website for seamless transactions. I had my first sale this weekend (yay!) and was actually told the checkout system is " Wonderfully uncomplicated ".

Could it get any better? Yup! No listing OR selling fee! Yeah, seriously! So you can re list items daily for more exposure without racking up a daily fee. *swoon*

Give ArtFire.com a little look. A basic account is totally free with a verified account being only $12.00 a month! Since my Etsy listing/selling fees have been well over $12.00, I thought why not give it a try? That's how the love affair began...
Give ArtFire.com a look

As a way to say "Thanks!" for giving my new ArtFire shop a try, I am offering 15% off ALL items for the entire month. It's time for a Christmas in July Sale, don't you think? Combine that with newly reduced shipping rates, and I'd say it's time to shop!
♥♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi we are happy to have you as part of the Artfire community! Let us know if you need any assistance at service@artfire.com

Michelle
Customer Relations
artfire.com