Monday, September 7, 2009

Where have I been?

Whew! We are already a week into September and updating this blog is WAY over due...

What have I been up to? Well, the kids are back in school. My son started kindergarten so I have the house to myself for eight hours! This has turned into me starting too many projects and neglecting to finish them.

I have started listing many seasonal items in my Etsy and Artfire shops, along with new scents. My entire candle line is also being re worked to include seasonal and limited edition scents and colors. Thank you SO much for you patience as I have been slowly updating my shops. I have many new soaps to introduce, including super fun kids designs and Bubble Buddies are coming back!

A couple months ago I decided to branch out and I created a new brand, Hemp Bath. I wanted to try something completely different and fresh. Hemp Bath has taken off with flying colors and I couldn't be more thrilled. Hemp Bath has a separate blog for over at HempBath.blogspot.com. You can purchase from both brands exclusively in my Artfire shop.

So there is my little update! I hope everyone had an awesome summer! ♥Kylee

No comments: