1. Profits must be your top priority.
2. Conformity! If it works for everyone else, it will work for you!
3. Never admit you are wrong.
4. Be professional at ALL times.
*whew* It is a good thing I am just some girl making mini soap sculptures! Having a business sounds like no fun at all...I have gotten a lot of 'advice' this past week about how to be successful, the majority of it being told what not to do. So I have been taking notes this week on what I think is important...
1. Don't try to be a professional, because you aren't.
(*Note your pajama pants.)
2. Always have SortKwik on hand. Literally.
3. Color code your notes. You will have one heck of a cluster cuss if you don't...
And that's all I can think of right now because @UberDorkGirlie @FyrGurl & @3dg4r are tempting me with a snuggle pile ATM...We will continue this discussion tomorrow morning. *pounce*
What day is it? #BOOBIEWED! Touch yourself, touch a friend and remember to tell cancer to go to hell.
Why do I put my bewbs on Twitter?