Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I. Love. Hello Kitty.

Ever since I was little, I have completely adored Hello Kitty. I was thrilled when she made such a huge comeback a few years ago. You could find everything Hello Kitty almost anywhere you shopped. So when I found Hello Kitty soaps molds, I HAD to have them! Wanting a cute set of Spring/Summer soaps, I turned to everyone's favorite kitten.

Took some really great pictures and had to share. (Well, I think the pictures turned out really great!) I'm finding that pictures taken outside, during cloudy days have a really good depth to them...I have never had any luck using photo/light boxes.

♥Kylee

2 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

I loved Hello Kitty when I was little. My mom visited Japan and brought home tons of cool stuff for me that no one else had! Ahhh...what memories! Your soap is very cool!

~Kim

Kylee Lane said...

Thank you very much! ♥

Oooooh I would just *love* to visit Japan!!