Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Mini-Feature: Fruit Fly Pie

While searching Etsy for Mother's Day gifts this weekend, I came across the beautiful ceramics of Fruit Fly Pie. I. Fell. In. Love. ♥ Wendy, of Fruit Fly Pie, has some of the most precious retro ceramics I have ever seen. ALL made from scratch and hand painted. *swoon*

Not only are her ceramics (including soap dishes, planters, trinket boxes, cookie jars and MORE!) the definition of pretty, but her customer service is stellar! While browsing her shop I came across a pink swan planter I had to have. I sent a convo to see if she could hold it for me until pay day. She contacted me and put the item on hold in under an hour! Yay!

Be sure to check out Fruit Fly Pie on Etsy. There are tons of great items perfect for Mother's Day! ♥

No comments: