Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Content AND Spring Cleaning Sale ♥

I finished the Photo Gallery, Fragrance Descriptions and Ltd. Ed. Fragrance pages on LuxuryLaneSoap.com! I would love for you to check out the pages and let me know what you think!

Also, this Friday my annual "Spring Cleaning Sale" starts in my Etsy Shop! I have decided to extend the sale this year and it will be lasting TWO weeks, instead of one! AND I will be offering an additional 10% off for my blog readers with code: BLOGSPECIAL. Please mention "BLOGSPECIAL" when checking out, in the "Message to Seller" box. 10% will be refunded to you via PayPal! ♥

What can you look forward to this year?
♥ For the first time, I will be offering supplies!
♥ This will be a farewell to my Soy Tar Bars. I simply do not have the space to continue selling them. *sniffle*
♥ Last chance to get your favorite Fall/Winter and Ltd. Ed. scents!
♥ 75% off damaged and "naked" products!
♥ Plus %50 off select soaps and candles!

No comments: