Friday, May 1, 2009

Super busy week!

It has been such a busy week, sorry I have not been keeping up on posting updates. It's Friday and the weekend is finally here, so hopefully I will be able to get everything up to speed!

The Luxury Lane Soap & Soy website has been updated! Yay! You can check it out HERE. Everything has been streamlined and directs to my Etsy shop now for seamless ordering. I also updated this blog to coordinate with the new website and Etsy banner. Even my paypal checkout matches. :) Notice any thing that I missed? Please don't hesitate to let me know so I can fix it right away. I do all of my website/banner/avatar/photo work myself so after hours of looking at the same thing, I sometimes miss really obvious mistakes...

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: